Subject: [ebxml-iic] minutes, and F-2-F agenda, Aug 22-23, San Jose

Title: minutes, and F-2-F agenda, Aug 22-23, San Jose

All:

Attached are:

(1)minutes of last meeting, thanks to Mike notes (that I edited a bit)
(2)a tentative agenda for the f-2-f (Fujitsu, San Jose).
It is heavily focused on our imminent release of MS Test Suites as you can see.
Let me know if any comments.

Also very soon (tomorrow likely) you should have access on our Web site to:
- an "issue" lists for which we ask clarification to the MS TC (edited by Mike Kass).
- latest update (V0.4) of the Test Framework, with edits on Test Service actions (Section 3.3)

Regards,

jacques

Tentative agenda for August IIC f-2-f:

Thursday:
---------

1. Review of Test Framework document, in particular:
- Test Service: review and finalize the definition of Actions.
- Test Driver: level of detail in functional description.
- Test Case material representation: message templates and their parameterization,
CPA data, XML mark-up for test cases and test condition (how detailed?)

2. Common issues for MS conformance and interoperability Test Suites:
- review of general Test Case protocol (e.g. initial config & CPA aspects)
- common approach for defining sequences of test steps, the verification condition
- finalize format for message material:  CPA samples, message templates, parameters.

3a. MS conformance Test Suite:
- Conformance profiles/levels
- Test Cases def for the current set of Test Requirements ("Master list").
- XML mark-up?

3b. MS interoperability Test Suite:
- finalize a basic set of interoperability profile(s)
- corresponding set(s) of Test Cases definitions
- operational issues (initialization, sharing CPA data)

(NOTE: 3a and 3b could be done in parallel)

Friday:
-------

4a. MS conformance Test Suite: (continuation)
- Test Cases detail for the current set of Test Requirements ("Master list").

4b. MS interoperability Test Suite: (continuation)
- set of Test Cases for interoperability profile(s)

(NOTE: 4a and 4b could be done in parallel)

5. MS Deployment Template (contingent to sub-team presence):
- the template elements (MSH options, header content, CPA references).
- the EAN instance.