Subject: [ebxml-iic] Simple trading partner configuration for ebMS

Team,

As we discussed during the F2F today, I've put together a simple CPA
replacement that has the bare minimum configuration information for 2
parties.  These could be what we use for specifying MSH configuration
for conformance and interoperability.  It also could form a CPA
replacement, which is designed over time to meet vendor needs as per
discussions we had today (Myself, Hatem@IPNet, Jeff@Cyclone).

If you're interested in this development for use beyond testing, please
help me out by supplying feedback -- is there anything missing that a
good MSH needs out of a TPA?

Regards,

Matt