Subject: [ebxml-iic] ebXML Interoperability test activity in Japan/Asia

Hi folks,

Here is an activity update of ebXML interoperability test
which we are doing in ECOM in Japan.

We have started interoperability test for ebXML MS ver2.0,
and the test case will be ready soon - hopefully by the middle
of September. I hope it would be in time to give IIC more
beneficial input from real test experience.

My understanding is that IIC is going to finalize some documents
like conformance, interoperability and test framework. So I would
like to contribute to these activities with these experience as much
as possible.
Thanks,

Iwasa
Fujitsu Limited