Subject: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: [ebxml-cppa] Re: [ebxml-iic] Simple trading partnerconfiguration for ebMS

Message text written by James Bryce Clark
>>(Please post to ebxml-iic)
>
>...Which is why there isn't just one minimal CPA.  They are industry-
>specific and other-things-specific.
>
>Regards,
>Marty
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Marty,

Keh?  I think the request was for a single minimal CPA, not a
complete set of all possible minimal CPA's.

My impression is that any kind of simple CPA reduced set
sample will be adequate here as illustrative of what one
may contemplate doing - given perscribed circumstances.

This is not a "when did you stop beating your wife" type
question really!

A positive response is good.  Minimalistic thinking is
beneficial!

Cheers, DW.