Subject: MacKenzie 8/28/2002: [ebxml-iic] Simple trading partnerconfigurationfor ebMS

Look at it in relationship to deployment templates....Back to some
original suggestions.
Monica

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Matthew MacKenzie
	Sent: Tue 8/27/2002 9:20 AM
	To: Jacques Durand
	Cc: 'Martin W Sachs'; James Bryce Clark;
ebxml-iic@lists.oasis-open.org
	Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] Re: [ebxml-iic] Simple trading partner
configurationfor ebMS

	Something very interesting is coming out of this, IMO.  The
concept of
	profiles which could leverage the basic CPA schema and constrain
it
	based on the particular needs of an industry or market place is
quite
	cool.  A by product is that we would end up with a CPA that is
very
	easy to deal with if all you want  to do is basic ebXML
messaging,
	without any of the BPSS stuff.

	-Matt

	On Monday, Aug 26, 2002, at 17:57 America/Vancouver, Jacques
Durand
	wrote:

	> FYI (IIC members)
	>
	> I have not followed all this thread, but As far as MSH testing
	> is concerned, a "minimal CPA" is just
	> the subset of CPA elements that is relevant to MSH control and
> operation,
	> so should not be specific to industry. (granted we need a
better name)
	> - any comment from our Interop subteam?
	>
	> Jacques

explanation of the