Subject: Re: [ebxml-iic] Conformance Profiles

This comment may be a bit late but does Conformance Level/Profile 4
really require Conformance Level/Profile 2?

A StatusRequest message for a non-reliable message can still happen.
In that case, the messageStatus can simply return NotRecognized.
If this is correct then Profile4 will not exist and StatusRequest
can be part of Profile2.

-mw