Subject: [ebxml-iic] FW: ECOM ebXML interoperability test

All,

I'm sending the following e-mail behalf of
Masahiko Narita who is the chair of ECOM ebXML
interoperability test group.
Thanks,

Iwasa
----

IIC members,

As some of you may know already, ECOM is doing ebXML
interoperability test in Japan. And you can see the press
release and deliverables of this activity at:
  http://www.ecom.jp/ecom_e/index.html
It includes guidelines for Message Service, test cases and
sample CPAs for the test. I would like to hear any feed back
from you and would like to discuss how it can help IIC activities.

Best Regards,

Masahiko Narita
Chair of ECOM ebXML interoperability test group
masahiko.narita@jp.fujitsu.com