Subject: [ebxml-iic] Latest revised ebXML MS Abstract Test Descriptions

Jacques and all,

      Attached is an update of the ebXML MS Abstract Test Suite to reflect
agreed changes in formatting discussed last week.  I have also
begun coding them in XML, as this will facilitate easier generation of the
actual XML Test Suite ( The current MS Word table
format is not suitable for this ).

      I am also beginning to update the XPath filtering syntax for received
messages, to bring it closer in line with what
a real test driver could use.  This should further help in generating real
test case XML.

      Another major change is the removal of CPA "parameters" at the
beginning of the document.  It was agreed that CPA configuration
will be assumed through the use of CPA ID's, and that testing of CPA
configuration will not be necessary for test cases.  Therefore
CPA parameter values would not be needed in XPath evaluation expressions,
since CPA values are assumed to be set and correct.

     Your comments are welcome.

Thanks,
Mike