Subject: [ebxml-iic] Call this Monday 21, 10am PT

Title: minutes and more
All:

Call this week:

Host: SeeBeyond (will host the Oct 7, 14, 21, 28 conference calls.
Dialing information is as follows:
US Toll-Free:   866-628-8003
International:  +1 630-424-4862
Passcode:       8500499#

General Agenda so far:

1. Status on external initiatives and liaisons :
(OAG/NIST, ECOM, CEN/ISSS, UeB Architecture Impl. guide)
Joint Marketing Committee: Monica suggests we need a representative there.

2. Deployment templates (Pete)
- current status, how we work with EAN on an instance.

3. test Case material and MS COnformance suite  (Mike, Matt)
- status on the test case definitions.

4. Interoperability Test suite (Steve / Hatem)
- points on the agenda of sub-team f-2-f end of week.