Subject: RE: [ebxml-iic] Latest Documents

Title: RE: [ebxml-iic] Latest Documents

Iwasa:

You are not up-to-date: from our Web page:
- MS Interop V0.5 (October 29)has been on our site for about two weeks now.
This is the latest (currently edited by Steve Yung, next update due Nov 22).
- The Test Framework is V0.4 (August 14) - currently edited by Mike and Jacques
(updated version due Nov 22.)
- MS Conformance is still in several parts on our page:
        o The main doc draft is on our page (V0.3, needs update)
        o " Test Requirements for ebXML Messaging 2.0, for conformance of Core features"
is complete, has been available to MS TC for review for a couple of months (see word format).
        o the annotated MS spec showing what is covered is also on our page:
"Annotated Message Service Specification (v2.0), Illustrating Conformance Test Requirement Coverage"
        o Finally, the detail of the 216 test cases has been posted by Mike Nov 12 as you said,
but not yet on our page.

We definitely need review help for the material in the two MS test suites...

The guide template (V0.3) is definitely the latest version (our page needs update on that one).

regards,

From: iwasa [mailto:kiwasa@jp.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2002 10:18 PM
To: ebxml-iic@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebxml-iic] Latest Documents

Could someone let me know where can I get the
latest document for the following three documents?
    - Test Framework
    - Message Service Comformance Test Suite specification
    - Message Service Interoperability Test Suite Specification

So far, I could find the following documents.
But are they the latest one for review now?
    - Test Framework :
            "Ver0.1, Jun 2, 2002" posted by Jacques Durand
            on 6/3.
    - Message Service Comformance Test Suite specification :
            No spec yet but it will be created from
            HTML file of "ebXML MS Abstract Test Suite"
            posted by Michael Kass on 11/12.
    - Message Service Interoperability Test Suite Specification :
            "Ver 0.4, September 9, 2002" posted by Monica Martin
            on 9/30.

And my understanding is there are following working draft
documents also:
    - ebMS Deployment Guide Template  Draft 0.3
       Posted by Pete Wenzel on 10/4

Thanks for your help.

Iwasa