Subject: [ebxml-iic] next call this Monday 25 and more

All:

1. Minutes of last week have been posted, along with:
- scripted test cases for MS conf test suite from Mike
- update of Deployment template (V0.3)
- proposal from Monica for Interim Testing (a way to deploy and use IIC test suites)

2. Reminder next call:

# OF LINES: Total=20 Dialout=0 Meet Me=17 Meet Me Toll=3
Entry Method: Tone In
Host: NIST (Michael Kass)
CALL DATE: NOV-25-2002 (Monday)
CALL TIME: 01:00 PM EASTERN TIME (10am PT)
DURATION: 1 hr
USA Toll Free Number: 888-455-9647
USA Toll Number: +1-630-395-0053
PASSCODE: 16323

We'll mostly concentrate on our specs, and gear-up for internal release
(objective: vote as TC spec by - or around - year-end...)
- TestFramework
- MS Conformance Suite
- MS Interop Suite

Agenda:

1. MS Interop spec: review of current draft:(Steve Yung)
- editorial status.

- detail scripting of test cases.
2. Test Framework spec (Jacques, Mike)
- spec of the scripting material.
- spec of the framework architecture components.
3. MS COnformance suite (Mike, Matt)

- status on the test case scripting.
- how to package the whole suite (test reqs + test cases + introduction material).
4. Deployment templates (Pete)

- template status
- current state of EAN instance (posted on our site).