Subject: [ebxml-iic] next call Monday Dec 9th and more

Title: next call Monday Dec 9th and more

All:

Note 2 more meetings before end of year:
Monday Dec 9th, 10am PT
Monday Dec 16th, 10am PT
Because of end-of -year holidays, we'll have the meeting-call of Dec 23rd moved up Dec 16th:
that also will allow us to vote for submitting some of our specs to the TC for internal review period of 30days,
starting Dec 16th if vote is positive. (after which final voting for status of TC spec will take place, unless problem)
See OASIS site: "TC process" link, Section 2 ("Standard Process /  Approval of a Committee Specification")

Next call:
Tme: Monday Dec 9th, 10am PT
Host: Fujitsu
Toll free number: 1-877-801-2058
International Number:1-712-257-6652
Participant passcode: 309951

Agenda:

1. MS Interop spec: review of current draft:(Steve Yung)
- Steve edited draft V0.6: will be posted by our Webmaster on our site
probably tomorrow (Fri 6th), check for the mention "Draft V0.6" on the link...)
- we'll review the status of this spec. There will be 1 week for last edits before
we vote on 16th to submit for review or not.

2. Test Framework spec (Jacques, Mike)
- Mike, Matt & Jacques are working on finalizing test script material,
to be part of the Test Framework spec. Also a candidate for review vote on Dec 16th.
- review status, what remains to be edited before Dec 16th.

3. MS COnformance suite (Mike, Matt)
- status on the test case scripting.
- we won't spend much time on this one in this meeting, as top priority for now
is on Test Framework + MS Interop. The MS conformance is the biggest spec by far,
is already quite advanced, but we'll vote its review first meeting next year, so that
reviewers are already used with Test Framework script material, heavily used in MS conformance.

4. Deployment templates (Pete)
- template status: we'll see if it is ready also for  vote for review on 16th.
- current state of EAN instance will be an indicator for this...(posted on our site).