Subject: RE: [ebxml-iic] Push ebxml-msg to look over our issues for confor mance

I'm working on becoming a member (can't get those 3 meetings in row attendance down ;)
As far as liason, I guess that depends on how formal and active it need be - so far I'm 1 out of 2 on meetings
and my company will be reviewing what my involvments are at the beginning of the new year so in that vain I could offer informal liason or co-liason, or if it's not that formal a thing to begin with than full liason is fine.

I would say at this point they are more receptive to errata items as they've gotten moving on writing up the errata document, though the issues list is still not updated yet. I think possibly a new posting listing our issues would potentially get some attention this time around, unlike our previous efforts, and would be good for following up later with our full test requirements review requests (especially during public comment period)

In that spirit if nobody has an issue with me posting our issues to the ebMS TC and getting some repsonses, then I will work on.

Cheers,
Eric
-----Original Message-----
From: Jacques Durand [mailto:JDurand@fsw.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 2:41 PM
To: 'Eric VanLydegraf'; ebxml-iic@lists.oasis-open.org

Eric:

we don't have a formal liaison to MS TC (although I am also a member).
The MS TC is aware of our list of issues (We also talked about having our test requirements reviewed in last MS f-2-f,
- you were there - ) but not sure it is factored in the current list of issues
and we need to follow that up more closely - should be part of the next MS "errata".
Let me know if you would like to act as liaison...

regards,