Subject: [ebxml-iic] 12/9/2002: Specification Comments - Interop and Conformance

Comments on test cases for conformance, interop specification draft, et al.  Still need to look more thoroughly at XML in interop spec.

Good job everyone!
In addition, attached is the draft presentation from Gait Boxman on eBES effort for Vendor Forum 10 December.  If had thought we had a call in number for the Vendor forum but I do not see that Pim from OASIS distributed it yet (Minutes say:

No special issues.

·         Pim will contact CEN to have some conference dial-in facilities for remote participants (last hour of the vendor forum day, conclusion phase), as part of general preparations.)

Monica
-----Original Message-----
From: Jacques Durand [mailto:JDurand@fsw.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 3:41 PM
To: 'Eric VanLydegraf'; ebxml-iic@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [ebxml-iic] Push ebxml-msg to look over our issues for confor mance

Eric:

we don't have a formal liaison to MS TC (although I am also a member).
The MS TC is aware of our list of issues (We also talked about having our test requirements reviewed in last MS f-2-f,
- you were there - ) but not sure it is factored in the current list of issues
and we need to follow that up more closely - should be part of the next MS "errata".
Let me know if you would like to act as liaison...

regards,