Subject: [ebxml-iic] pre-holiday conf call Dec 16th

Title: pre-holiday conf call Dec 16th

Next call:
All:

Next conference call this Monday :

Time: Monday Dec 16th, 10am PT
Host: Fujitsu
Toll free number: 1-877-801-2058
International Number:1-712-257-6652
Participant passcode: 309951

-------------------------------

1. Our primary focus will be on the status of two drafts that are close to completion:

- Test Framework specification, recently posted (V0.9) on our site.
Content is complete, but a significant review work is needed.
- MS Interoperability Suite, currently posted (V0.6) on our site.
Will be complete also with test cases scripting.

These specs are in final editing stage.
We'll discuss if we should :
(a) vote them for TC review
(means 30 day review period with no change, ending with vote for TC spec status)
(b) or do the bulk of review work before submitting for formal review cycle.
I got feedback from a few who prefer (b). To discuss what that would ean for our schedule.

2. Deployment templates (Pete)
- template status: is it ready for vote for TC review cycle, if not how far.
- current state of EAN instance will be an indicator for this...(posted on our site).