Subject: [ebxml-iic] reminder call Jan 6th

Title: reminder call Jan 6th

All:

Next call:
Host: GXS (Jeff Eck)
Time: Monday Jan 6th at 10:00AM PT (1:00PM ET)
Dial 1-877-434-7266 or 1-301-340-5190
Meeting ID# 32965 (ebXML)

Agenda:

1. MS Interop spec: status of current draft:(Steve Yung)
- Steve edited draft V0.6, posted on our site. Still needs the scripting for test cases.

2. Test Framework spec (Mike)
- Comments from reviewers need be integrated.

3. MS Deployment templates (Pete, Thomas)
- template status: is it ready for formal review?
- current state of UCC-EAN template instance will help decide of this.

4. Overall planning for review / spec vote:
- when can we finalize (1), (2) and (3) above, and start formal review cycle.
- MS conformance test suite should be next.

5. External initiatives (Monica). Although we focus now on deliverables,
need to stay informed and prepared about:
- JMT actions,
- OAG testbed initiative.
- eBES,
- other?