Subject: [ebxml-iic] Next Meeting - Jan 20th 10:00AM PT

Title: minutes and more
Hi Jacques,

I volunteer to host the next meeting on Monday Jan 20th at 10:00AM PT (1:00PM ET)
Dial 1-877-434-7266 or 1-301-340-5190
Meeting ID# 32965 (ebXML)

Thanks Jeff Eck

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacques Durand [mailto:JDurand@fsw.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 6:45 PM
To: 'ebxml-iic@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: [ebxml-iic] minutes and more

All:

Minutes of last Monday meeting attached.

Next meeting will be Monday Jan 20th - do we have a volunteer to host it?
We will certainly expect to vote for putting some (hopefully all?) spec documents in formal TC review.

A reminder that in order to better channel the mail traffic, we are making use of
our sublists (iic-framework, iic-interop, iic-conform) for sending commented spec works.
(probably only the deployment template team does not have one...)

<<IIC_Jan_06_03_minutes.txt>>