Subject: [ebxml-iic] Next call date CHANGED: now Monday 27th

Title: Next call date CHANGED: now Monday 27th

All:

I was reminded that this Monday 20th is Martin Luther King 's day,
and a holiday in some companies. So we will postpone our meeting
to Monday after (27th), same call info (can you confirm Jeff?).

As that will be an important call (voting for specs), let us make sure
we'll be ready, and set some intermediate milestones:

By this Friday 17th (or week-end):
We should have a decent version of our docs so that we allow one last round
of review the week after, before meeting. In particular:
- Basic Interop test cases: [Mike, + reviewers]
scripts finalized, plus full "Test Suite" XML document (including some CPA content),
as specified in TestFramework. That would also help validate the TestFramework spec.
- Basic Interop test suite spec: [Steve, + reviewers]
reviewed and commented, updated with previous comments.
- TestFramework spec: [Mike, Matt, Jacques, +reviewers]
all comments factored-in, remaining issues like CPA fixed.
- MS Deployment Template: [Pete]
all previous comments factored-in.

By this Tuesday 21st:
- Basic Interop test suite spec: [Steve, + reviewers]
Complete version of of Interop spec with scripts, comments factored-in.
- EAN MS Deployment Instance: [Thomas, Pete]
reviewed, updated based on latest changes in Template.
- TestFramework spec: [Mike, Jacques] Examples added (may spill over next day or so),

Let me know if there is any availability problem here.. (I know Steve
wasn't available until now, but will work on spec second half of week.)

Next meeting call info:
Host: GXS (Jeff Eck)
Time: Monday Jan 27th at 10:00AM PT (1:00PM ET)
Dial 1-877-434-7266 or 1-301-340-5190
Meeting ID# 32965 (ebXML)

Agenda:
-------
1. Test Framework spec (Mike, Matt, Jacques)
- status.
- vote for TC formal review cycle.

2. MS Interop spec: status of current draft:(Steve Yung, Mike)
- status.
- vote for TC formal review cycle.

3. MS Deployment templates (Pete, Thomas)
- template status: vote for TC formal review cycle.
- status of UCC-EAN template instance: ready to vote it for TC review?

4. [if time allows] External initiatives (Monica).
Although we focus now on deliverables, need to prepare about:
- JMT actions, (announce on our release process?)
- OAG testbed initiative.
- eBES,
- other?