Subject: [ebxml-iic] reminder next meeting Monday 10am

Title: reminder next meeting Monday 10am

All:

reminder for:

Host: CycloneCommerce (Jeff Turpin)
Time: Monday Feb 3rd., 10AM Pacific, 1PM East coast, etc.
US: 1-866-257-0472
International: 720.587.0509
Code: *6271676*
(in case of communication problems ONLY: after 15mn : back-up call: 877-801-2058 / 309951)

Agenda:

1. Review / Comments on Deployment Template (Pete Wenzel) and
the EAN instance (Thomas Bikeev) .
The Deployment template (uncommented) is available in our "documents list" on our site,
as well as the EAN guideline (an instance of the template).
It will need review before being voted (tentatively 2 weeks after) as a Committee spec.

2. Status and review of the MS Basic Interoperability test suite, proposed updates
(editor: Steve Yung).
The latest version (V0.8) is posted on our site. There are a few things to discuss
before finalizing the draft for review (I have tried to summarize in
a previous email on iic-interop mail list):
(1)  do we need to have the testcase 1.5 (signed message with *embedded* key info)
in this "basic" interop suite,
(2) CPA data is not detailed enough (should be more specific to each party)
(3) should we do payload verification on test driver side, or on the remote side.

3. Feedbacks on TestFramework spec:
NOTE: Mike Kass on vacation, we will not discuss in depth the TestFramework (V0.93),
but feedbacks welcome, as it is the foundation for our test suites.

4. External initiatives, (OAG/NIST testbed...) how we relate to external interoperability
testing initiatives (DGI-UCC, ECOM, eBES) and PR aspects we have to take care of (JMT) (Monica)