Subject: RE: [ebxml-iic] IIC meeting San Diego March 12-13

Title: IIC meeting San Diego March 12-13
Hi Jacques,

Apologies again. I will be in Malaysia at the Global RosettaNet conf and then in Singapore and Hong Kong for two weeks.

Thanks Jeff Eck

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacques Durand [mailto:JDurand@fsw.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 7:14 PM
To: 'ebxml-iic@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: [ebxml-iic] IIC meeting San Diego March 12-13

All:

You have seen the mail from Dale Moberg, giving info on the OASIS meeting in San Diego, March 10-14.
(see info below)
IIC would meet on Wednesday (9am) March 12 and Thursday 13, so if  you plan to attend ,
you may want to reserve before Feb 16 to get discount.

Wednesday:
- there would be joint sessions where we have an opportunity to describe our testing strategy to other groups,
and get feedback.

Thursday:
We'll spend more time on IIC current work :
- Test Framework implementation initiatives :
(status on NIST, KorBit (Korea), how we can support development in open src context, FreebXML)
- How can we cooperate with (and complement) external testing initiatives: interop testing (ECOM, eBES, UCC-DGI),
emerging test centers (OAG/NIST, e-Center). How should we position our output: deplmt template,
test suites, test framework design/dev.
- Future IIC schedule: MS conformance suite, other test suites (Registry, CPPA, BPSS,...)

We'll do our best to accommodate "multi-memberships" and reduce meeting conflicts as we can,
so a more precise schedule will be sent after we know more about MS and CPPA agendas.

Ralph, the OASIS page has been posted to DISA's web site. A link to it
can
be found on our home page under "events."

If you wish to distribute this URL to the listserve, it is

http://www.disa.org/oasis_tc.cfm

Right now there is just a simple PDF registration  form. I will turn
this
form into a fill-in PDF, but didn't want to hold things up.
Room Rates
Single $129 USD, Double $139 USD
Room rates are effective until the
room block is filled or until Feb. 16, 2003.
Monday, March 10
        Message Services TC
Tuesday, March 11
        Message Services TC