Subject: [ebxml-iic] next IIC call Monday 24

Title: next IIC call Monday 24

All:

reminder for:

Host: Fujitsu
Time: February 24 Monday, 10am PT
Toll free: 1-877-801-2058
Intl Number:1-712-257-6652
Passcode: 309951

NOTE: we normally put to vote some TC spec material this Monday.
Two conditions need be satisfied for this:
(1) we need to have enough attendees at the meeting (2/3 of
members should approve. As our membership is 12 persons as of today,
we would need at least 8 present at the meeting.)
(2) Because some of these specs are still being edited as of today,
members not familiar enough with them may want to delay, especially if the changes
are not minor...
If voting does not take place for some specs for any above reason,
I propose an alternative: to open an email voting period starting Wednesday 26,
closing with next meeting Monday 3 (email voting has to be at least 5 days).

Agenda:

1. Status on Deployment Template (Pete Wenzel) and
the EAN instance (Thomas Bikeev) .
- latest updates.
- normally put to vote.

2. Status and review of the MS Basic Interoperability test suite
(V0.8, editor: Steve Yung).
- latest updates.
- normally put to vote.

3. TestFramework, status (Mike Kass, Monica, Jacques):
- latset updates.
- normally put to vote.

4. (if time permit) Next f-2-f San Diego March 12-13: details, agenda items,
joint meetings.