Subject: [ebxml-iic] [Fwd: Durand 2/23/2003: Comments on BIP,Framework and Terms]

Forwarded per your request today.

.......From send to Jacquest 2/23/2003:

See attached Jacques:
1. Brief comments on BIP (Note I have included the comments previously
from
Mike Kass as they don't appear to be integrated into v0.8 document.
2. Same for Test Framework
3. Start on terms

Key take-away from brief review:
1. Modes - We still have to go through both documents and ensure we are
using service, connection, reporting, loop modes, and driver and
responder
party terms consistently.  I still see driver, non-driver in BIP (Note,
still a bit confusing to me).
2. Terms  - Do we integrate common glossary/terms for both documents as
separate document or reference? What about normative references so we
don't
have to maintain the terms from a relevant source?

Have new system running but no files there...
Monica