Subject: Re: [ebxml-iic] ebMS Deployment Guide Template 24 Feb

I think I raised some fundamental issues, some more important than
others.  I wouldn't feel comfortable voting yes if the issues with the
deployment template dealing with items that already have definitive
coverage in the ebMS spec aren't addressed.

A deployment template that allows implementers to define things that go
against the specification in question is Not A Good Thing.

-Matt