Subject: Re: [ebxml-iic] Latest interop spec : Default CPA Discussion

We are considering a default CPA for use in an MSH, and that propasal is
meant to complement that.  I think that we would be using a full ebXML
CPP/A, and not a subset or tabular representation.

With regards to the CPAs for IIC, I would have liked to see us use the
proper CPA format (remember, we are ebXML IIC, not just 'IIC'.  We
should consume our own specs.), but failing that I know that what DGI
has works...its really just a key=value list.

-Matt