Subject: Re: [ebxml-iic] FW: [ebxml-msg] Short proposal

See brief comments although I do not see them as an impediment to approving these documents.

Test Framework, v0.96
Line 394
Need a definitive requirement for the workflow and the control of the test driver. MUST suggested for the control by the Test Deiver in that other execution may be outside of the scope of the test driver.

Line 594
Incomplete sentence on test service
The test service can generate a message, provide notifications to the test driver.  It could also trigger the test case correct, i.e. when the Test Driver is operating with the application transport to effect send/receive of messages?

Line 785
Errant bullet - probably belongs to subsequent paragraph

Section 3.1
Make sure this is consistent with the sections on reporting and loop mode for the Test Service.  Would in the future it be a good idea to see what modes are compatiable between the test driver and test service?

Section 8.1.3
Wouldn't it correlate better if you said that in 'service' mode that the test driver will not change the message header and envelope, and in 'connection mode' that it carries on the application transport activities?

Section 4.2.1
ConfigurationGroup
May need re-evaluate given the discussions about CPA.

Deployment Template 26 Feb 2003
Suggest substantive comments from ebMS team be considered for inclusion in first release, otherwise no other comment.

Basic Interoperability Profile
No comments other than to ensure that concerns by Mike Kass as addressed, particularly for a basic CPA.  If we determine
there are impacts/issues that time does not allow resolution of for the first release, suggest we have a statement in the document to that effect, such as 'Assumptions.'

Thanks.
Monica