Subject: Re: [ebxml-iic] minutes, and vote reminder

Title: minutes, and vote reminder
Jacques,

I vote YES on Deployment Template specification.

Mike
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 10:23 AM

I vote YES on all specs.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacques Durand [mailto:JDurand@fsw.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 9:00 PM
To: 'ebxml-iic@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: [ebxml-iic] minutes, and vote reminder

All:

Minutes attached.

Remember that Monday 3rd we have our call (see previous mail), and
the email vote on Deployment Template and TestFramework end Monday evening 8pm.
(eligible voters, send me an email saying YES (approve), NO, or ABSTAIN for each of these specs.
They have been sent out on Wednesday.)

<<IIC_Feb_24_03_minutes.txt>>

--------------InterScan_NT_MIME_Boundary--