Subject: Re: [ebxml-iic] Revised Test Framework v1.0 Specification, EMAIL VOTING

Title: Voting on Deployment Template and Test Framework 1.0
Jacques,

I vote YES for the revised ebXML Test Framework v1.0 Specification.

Mike

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 7:07 PM

All:

We put for vote again the ebXML Test Framework 1.0 specification, for a T.Committee specification.

Please send email to me YES/NO/ABST by Wednesday March 12th, midnight.

You must have got the latest copy from Mike today (see email below).

Also, we will not have our regular meeting Monday 10th, as we have a f-2-f Wed-Thu of same week.
Some agenda items, unordered:

- status on Interop test suite,
- Test Framework implementation aspects, organization  and status issues (open src / testbed / ref implt...)
- requirements for remote control of interop testing (in context of a test center facilitating this) (Drake Certivo will
provide some, based on RosettaNet testing).
- Test Framework test case choreography: what is missing in test case scripting to support more flexible
processes (and BPSS).
- future testing, milestones: MS conformance wrap-up, Registry...
- our relation with other industrial testing initiatives.

Note that Wednesday will be spent mostly in joint meetings, the detail of which not known yet.