Subject: RE: [ebxml-iic] f-2-f agenda refined

Title: f-2-f agenda refined
I vote YES on the Test Framework.
-----Original Message-----
From: Jacques Durand [mailto:JDurand@fsw.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 12:27 AM
To: 'ebxml-iic@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: [ebxml-iic] f-2-f agenda refined

All:

A more detailed agenda:
(rooms will be "dynamically" allocated as I understand...)

Wednesday 12: mostly joint meetings.
----------

- 9am (Lobby of Hilton, then we'll go to 1 of the 2 OASIS rooms
(Pebble Beach is one of them). Review of
- 10am, there is a joint meeting MS / BPSS, that we may also attend if enough
room (binding between BPSS-MS, conversation IDs... of interest for future testing)
- joint meeting with CPPA TC: (we'll present our testing approach,
framework, test suites. CPPA group will advise on what CPA artifacts we may want to add
in our test suites. What kind of testing would CPA require.)
- joint meeting with MS TC: review conformance issues we have.

Thursday 13:
----------
- status on Interop test suite, CPA solution.
- Drake Certivo: requirements for remote control of interop testing,
(RosettaNet testing experience).
- Test Framework, future versions;
. test case choreography: what is missing to support more flexible processes,
. layer above communication (BPSS). COnformance vs. Interop.
- Test Framework implementation aspects, organization and status issues
(open src / testbed / OASIS ref implt...)
- future testing, milestones: MS conformance wrap-up, Registry...
- our relation with other industrial testing initiatives.