Subject: [ebxml-iic] Host the Call on Monday 3/24 at 10:00AM PT

Title: next call, Test Framework vote.
Hi Jacques,

Yes I can host the call. I am currently in Hong Kong, I will be in the office on Monday.

Here is the dial-in information:
Call                 1.877.434.7266 or 301.340.5190
Meeting ID#     32965 (ebXML)
Date/Time:       Monday 3/24 10:00AM PT (1:00PM ET)

Thanks Jeff Eck

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacques Durand [mailto:JDurand@fsw.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 7:57 PM
To: 'ebxml-iic@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: [ebxml-iic] next call, Test Framework vote.

All:

1. We will have our next conference call on Monday 24th, 10am PT.
Call info to be published next week. (Do we have a volunteer to host?)

2. I am  pleased to report that the ebXML Test Framework specification
has been adopted as an IIC TC specification yesterday, after being rejected two weeks
ago based on defects that have been corrected since then. See detail of vote below.

The final document is not yet on our site (has been circulated only on the mail list),
and will be by next week. Some additional edits need be done to comply with
standard OASIS spec guidelines.

NOTE:

This specification is the foundation of current and future IIC test suites.
It defines the scripting language for describing test cases in a machine-readable way,
and also the test components to execute these, which can be assembled in
different test harnesses.

The test suites (currently in the working: MS Basic Interoperability Profile, MS Conformance)
will be different specification documents. Test suites will refer to the Test Framework and will be
specified using its scripting language, although an implementation of the Test Framework is NOT required
in order to execute a test suite conforming to IIC (such as MS Interoperability or MS COnformance).

VOTE:

Test Framework 1.0 as TC specification: 10 members approve, 1 abstains, over 11 members total (1 on leave): PASSED.

Eck, Jeffrey: yes
Durand, Jacques: yes
Kass, Michael: yes,
Hatem El-Sebaaly: yes,