Subject: Call is at 11am today !!!!

Title: Next call Monday 31 and more
All:

I realize a few people may have mistaken my question (whether call at 11amPT was OK)  for
an actual change...

So to make sure we get everyone, the few people who called at 10amPT today agreed to do the call 1 hour later.

So the call is today at 11am PT (45 mn from now...)

Host: Fujitsu
Time: March 31 Monday, 11am PT
Toll free: 1-877-801-2058
Intl Number:1-712-257-6652