Subject: Latest BIP Test Suite Specification up for vote:

Title: latest updates before review and vote:
To all,

   Attached is version 1.0 of the ebMS V2.0 Basic Interoperability Test Suite Specification.
We will put this document to a vote (5 days of email voting, starting this afternoon April 7, 8pm PT,
closing Saturday, April 12, 8pm PT)

Regards,
Mike

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 3:30 PM
Subject: [ebxml-iic] latest updates before review and vote:

All:

We will put to review/vote (5 days of email voting, starting this afternoon 6pm PT,
closing Saturday 12, 6pm PT, the two specs:
- MS Basic Interperability Profile Test Suite 1.0
- EAN-UCC deployment guide 1.0

Before this, can I ask each editor to wrap-up the final updates we discussed:

summary of changes (did I miss any?):

- EAN-UCC deployment guide:
Should add in front page something like:
"Instance of the IIC Deployment Guide Template V1.0"
(before or after the "for ebXML MS spec 2.0")

- ebXML Deployment Guide Template: 2 remarks, before we post our voted TC spec:
o should be titled ebXML *Messaging* Deployment Guide Template
o should have the explicit reference to MS 2.0  that EAN has in its front page:
"for ebXML MS spec 2.0"

- BIP test suite:
o remove ref to negative interop test in 1.3.5.
o remove CPA placeholder ref in 3.3 (or should we just refer to CPPA spec for such examples?)
o remove "timeToLive" from table in 3.3 as well as in 4.1.2 table.
o [ebMSInteropReqs] ref is still unknown: should we just give, like for all other placeholders
for our own specs and material:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ebxml-iic
which is the URL of IIC page.
o . In 4.2, I think we should say:
"The XML version of  the test requirements, conforming to the TestFramework [ebTestFramework],
can be found in [ebMSInteropReqs]." instead of:
"The normative test requirements can be found in [ebMSInteropReqs]."
(because "normative" should only be used for material with regard to this present spec.)

IIC_MS_Basic_Interop_TestSuite_V1.0.doc