Subject: FW: ebXML interoperability test in Asia

Title: FW: ebXML interoperability test in Asia

Forwarding this announce from ebXML Asia, which has
recently completed a round of interoperability tests.
There is significant demand for such testing in Asia,
where ebXML is gaining momentum.

From: NARITA Masahiko [mailto:masahiko.narita@jp.fujitsu.com]
Subject: ebXML interoperability test in Asia

Jacques,

I am very glad to inform you of our success of ebXML interoperability test.

As I mentioned you before, ebXML Asia committee formed ITG
(Interoperability Task Group) for ebXML interoperability test,
and I am a co-chair of this group.
EbXML Asia announced that this group succeeded to verify ebXML
Messaging interoperability among 14 organizations on Marck 28, 2003.

   http://www.kebic.or.kr/bbs/board/cmd.asp?board_id=ebxmlasia_topic&group_name=ebx mlasia&club_name=&idx_num=6&page=1&category=&search=&b_cat=0&order_c=idx_num&ord er_da=desc http://www.ecom.or.jp/ecom_e/press/press20020930.htm

The test was performed online (on the Internet) and following 14 Asian
IT vendors and organizations participated in and successfully completed
the test one another through interactive process of three sequential tests:

 - CECID, The University of Hong Kong (Hong Kong SAR, China)
 - Fujitsu Limited (Japan)
 - GCOM.com Information Service Co., Ltd (Chinese Taipei)
 - Hitachi, Ltd. (Japan)
 - Infoteria Corporation (Japan)
 - Innodigital Co., Ltd. (Korea)
 - KTNET (Korea)
 - NEC Corporation (Japan)
 - NTT Data Corporation (Japan)
 - POSDATA (Korea)
 - Samsung SDS (Korea)
 - SKLSE (State Key Laboratory of Software Engineering),
      Wuhan University (China)
 - Sun Microsystems K.K. (Japan)
 - CrimsonLogic Pte Ltd (Singapore) (*)
        (*) CrimsonLogic joined only in the March test and successfully
            finished the test with 4 participants (CECID, GCOM, Posdata
            and KTNET)

Masahiko Narita
FUJITSU LIMITED