Subject: RE: [ebxml-iic] Votes needed ! and next meeting Monday 21

Jacques,

I vote yes for:
  ebXML MS 2.0 BIP Test Suite
  EAN-UCC deployment guide

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Jacques Durand
	Sent: Thu 4/10/2003 5:40 PM
	To: ebXML IIC - main list (E-mail)

	All:

	1. Minutes of last meeting attached.
	BTW, is there anyone willing to take in charge the update of our
Web page under the new Kave system?
	I have not yet found time to do that.... (I would point to the
right material to add/update.)

	2. REMINDER: those of our members who have not voted yet
	for the Basic Interop Test suite, as well as the EAN-UCC
deplotyment guide,
	please do so: we need 2/3 members for voting a TC spec.
	Votes still missing:

	Pete Wenzel
	Jeff Eck.
	Steve Yung,
	Aaron Gomez
	Tim Sakach
	Mike Kass

	3. Next IIC meeting: Monday Apr 21, 11am PT
	Host: Fujitsu

	Toll free: 1-877-801-2058

	Intl Number:1-712-257-6652

	Passcode: 309951

	----------- Agenda:

	(A). Wrapping up our TC specs, publishing and formatting issues,
	references to associated material (e.g. test scripts docs).
	By that date, we should have 4 TC specs.
	- how to publicize this, leverage JMT, make OASIS press-release?
(Monica)

	(B). Update on OAG-NIST meeting Apr 15-17,
	- feedback on presentation from Mike & Jacques on IIC
testframework,
	to be available on our site.

	(C). TestFramework, using it  for more than MS testing:
	- what is missing for extending to BPSS (Serm K., Tim S., Mike)
	- for testing Registry? for integrating CPPA?

	(D)- Update on current Implementation work for the
TestFramework:
	        o TestFramework, update on implementation (Mike Kass,
Tim Sakach)
	        o status/availability of these efforts (ref
implementation? open source?)
	        o .NET adapters for ebXML: status.

	(E)- Test Center initiatives of eBES, OAG-NIST, ECOM, and which
role IIC could play :
	        o recent interop tests from ECOM.
	        o promoting IIC test suites / test framework? Act as
coordination between these centers,
	                e.g. for common interoperability baseline?

	(F)- ebXML MS conformance test suites:
	        o restarting the work on this: status, what remains to
be done (Mike, Jacques).