Subject: NO meeting this Monday 28, BUT action items...

Title: NO meeting this Monday 28, BUT action items...

All:

No meeting this Monday Apr 28, due to hard constraints for several of us.
Next meeting would in London for those who go.
(agenda has been sent, may be revised depending on attendance...)
Please let me know: we'll need to coordinate overthere.
On Tuesday night, there will be meeting / dinner with eBES and other European partners.

Now, here is a reminder of action items that are currently on-going, and for which it
would be nice to have some email status over next week:

- PR work / publishing of our specs.  (Monica)
- Final OASIS formatting of specs (test framework, BIP) (Mike, Pete W.)
- List of Test Framework upgrades next on the agenda,
who will make proposals for these, status.(Mike, Serm)
- Update of our web site (Jacques)

After London, the next meeting will be Monday May 12.