Subject: XML content tool provider will support ebXML

Title: XML content tool provider will support ebXML

IIC members:

I received this from NetBryx Tech. who provides free license on their tool to IIC members,
and which will provide support for ebXML in a near future:

Jacques

-------------------------------------------------- received from NetBryx marketing ------------------------------------------------

Hello Sir
I am Aslam Hirani, marketing executive for a leading XML software company NetBryx Technologies. We develop enterprise XML content development software named XML Enterprise Studio. We are interested in providing ebXML document support in the next release of the software. Our goal is to make these standards available to end-users in a simple fashion. Your expert comments on this will be greatly appreciated.

We are willing to grant FREE licenses of XML content development software for members of your committee.
thanks & regards
Aslam Hirani
Marketing Executive
NetBryx Technologies