Subject: next meeting Monday 19

Title: next meeting Monday 19

All:

Time: Monday May 19, 11am PT
Host: Fujitsu
Toll free: 1-877-801-2058
Intl Number:1-712-257-6652
Passcode: 309951

Agenda:

1. Finishing-up the MS conformance specs. (Mike / Jacques)
- overall plan to wrap-it up. What the spec doc should look like (can we group test cases?)
- non-normative test scripts in a separate doc, can be published after?

2. Test suites for other specs:
- How should we involve other TCs to write their own test requirements.
- BPSS testing (Serm)

3. TestFramework implementation status, and future upgrades (Mike Kass, Tim Sakach, Serm K.):
- Implementations under way (Tim Sakach )
- what IP status can we expect from current implementations (licensing, open src, reference impl...)
- Proposed extensions for next version (Serm, Mike).

4. External related activities (Monica)
- eBES activity
- OAG.NIST testbed
- how to address global interop, role of BIP test suite, issues in
using a "reference" testbed or tools.
- other