Subject: Fw: Normative and non-normative ebXML MS 2.0 Test Suite

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 8:42 AM

Jacques and all,

    I finished the reformatting and XML validation of all Test Cases for ebXML MS 2.0.  I've attached both
files.  I would envision an "abstract test suite" for inclusion in the Conformance Test Suite document
as being the text material columns # 1 - #5 of the HTML file. I think the wording in the text could be
improved to provide a litte more context.

   You'll notice that some of the 216 test cases are "missing".  This was due to technical questions regarding
feasability of testing based upon test harness design, vaguery of specification and other issues.  These
tests are "commented out" in the XML , and are not rendered in the HTML.

   The tests still need some massaging, in particular all of the possible CPA configurations need to be mapped
out ( like we did for the BIP test suite ).

Regards,
Mike