Subject: Next call June 30, 11am PT

Title: Next call June 30, 11am PT

All:

Next meeting will be June 30, 11am PT.
As I won't be able to attend (very likely so),  Monica will facilitate the call instead.

Host: Sun
Call in #: 866 882 3998
International: 865 525 0769
Pass code: 9081038

Monica will send agenda later - will likely not differ much
from last agenda, at least for the work in progress...

We will try to have a first complete draft of the MS conf spec by this time.

Cheers,