Subject: Re: [ebxml-iic] Next call July 14

Title: Next call July 14
Jacques,

8-8:30am PST is better for me, if we were to change.

- serm
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 9:03 PM
Subject: [ebxml-iic] Next call July 14

All:

We'll resume our conf calls on a more frequent basis:

Due to a possible constraint this Monday 14, would that be a problem
if we do the call at 10am (or even 9am) instead of 11am?
(Serm?)

------------------ next call:
Time: Monday July 14th, (either 9am, 10am or 11am)PT, to be determined soon.
Host: Fujitsu
Toll Free - :  1-800-251-6413
Toll - :  1-913-905-1400
Participant code: 598136

Agenda:

1. MS Interop testing: practice and future reqs
- Follow-up on global interop challenges (Drummond / Dillon)
- how can MS conf testing and interop testing be integrated in practice?

2. Status of MS conformance test suite spec. (Mike Kass / Jacques D.)
- test req review (M. Dillon)
- review current draft of MS conf test suite, and specific issues:
- spec coverage doc (annotated spec?)
- configuration data (test driver / MSH)

3. BPSS test update (Serm K., Monica M.):
- BPSS req document, scope of testing? (BSI def, bus signals) (Serm)

4. Implementers corner, and PR:
- Drake Certivo test driver RF implementation, IPR, interface questions.
- KWARE needs.
- presence at AutoTech: who demoes, IIC visibility...