Subject: Re: [ebxml-iic] Latest MS Conformance Documents

A few comments on CTS 0.8, by line number:

133: Make a distinction between the documents that are not required
(ebCPP, ebMSBIPTestSuite), and those that are normative for this spec
(ebMS and ebTestFrameword).  (Or are they?)

197: Conformance Profiles.  The ebMS spec implicitly defines the
simplest conformance profile, which consists of Part I-Core
Functionality only.

229:  All tests defined by conf test suite [and relevant to the features
intended to be tested by an interop test] must be passed prior....

334: ...defines the testing requirments for the ebXML MS V2.0 Message
Service Handler. (?)

339:  The formal title is "ebXML Message Service Specification Version 2.0".

341: spelling ("available")

356: Describe "Req Level" column and values.

360: First page of table has different font sizes than the rest, and
forced line breaks in the Assertion column.

req_id_1, req_id_2: Need gray shading.

funreq_id_5: Needs green shading (optional).

366: Label as "(Non-Normative)".

382: "a an".

380, 419: Level-3 Headers are not numbered.  Also later in document.

436: Also explain why some funreqs do not appear in the ATS, and list
them (unless there are too many).

testcase_24: funreq_id_24 missing number.
testcase_53: misnumbered.
testcase_68: misnumbered.
testcase_74-testcase_90: check numbering (duplication).
testcase_116: row shading.
testcase_141: row shading.
testcase_206: row shading.
testcase_162-testcase_176: urn references.

--Pete

--
Pete Wenzel <pete@seebeyond.com>
SeeBeyond