Subject: Comments on ebMS Conformance Abstract Test Suite

Hi all,

 I have walked through the suite and it looks very good !
 Very understandable.

 My detailed comments are very minor and are directly below.

 Thanks,
 Mike Dillon
 mike@drummondgroup.com
 817 875 0794

 Missing Tests
•	SOAP Headers extensions with MustUnderstand of 0 may be ignored
	There is not a test for this, probably not really important, but
 	might be used a lot later for different "profiles" of ebMS

 Mistakes
•	Test 33 says that PartyID Type must be a URI, spec says it only MUST be a
string
•	There are 2 test #57s
•	There are 2 test #67s

 Questions
•	Not clear what test #109 is saying, If A sends B duplicate elimination
request,
	that causes an element to appear in ack ?.