Subject: Re: FYI - Re: [ebxml-iic] Latest MS Conformance Documents

Serm
On this collaboration with KorBIT, I think we should ask KorBIT to be
more actively inputting into and taking knowledge from the ebXML IIC as
they are working on their conformance specification.  How can this be
accomplished, or is it already happening?

Thoughts team?

Reference:
In particular, KorBIT will develop a testbed system which performs
conformance testing (either at KorBIT or at NIST) and interoperability
testing (initiated either by KorBIT or by NIST).