Subject: Re: [ebxml-iic] Latest MS Conformance Documents

Pete,

   Thanks for your comments and suggestions.  I've incorporated them into
the latest version of the
Conformance Test Suite Spec.. which I will post shortly.

   My comments below:

Thanks,
Mike

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pete Wenzel" <pete@seebeyond.com>
To: "Michael Kass" <michael.kass@nist.gov>
Cc: "Jacques Durand" <JDurand@fsw.fujitsu.com>; "ebXML IIC - main list
(E-mail)" <ebxml-iic@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 12:59 PM

> A few comments on CTS 0.8, by line number:
>
> 133: Make a distinction between the documents that are not required
> (ebCPP, ebMSBIPTestSuite), and those that are normative for this spec
> (ebMS and ebTestFrameword).  (Or are they?)

[MIKE] -  I added a few words at the end of the descriptions to further
explain
what each documents' relatioship was to this test suite.

> 197: Conformance Profiles.  The ebMS spec implicitly defines the
> simplest conformance profile, which consists of Part I-Core
> Functionality only.

[MIKE] - I asked Jacqes what the final agreed-upon profiles wer for
conformance testing ebXML MS 2.0,
and added a section describing each profile

> 229:  All tests defined by conf test suite [and relevant to the features
> intended to be tested by an interop test] must be passed prior....

[MIKE] - Changed

> 334: ...defines the testing requirments for the ebXML MS V2.0 Message
> Service Handler. (?)

[MIKE] - Changed

> 339:  The formal title is "ebXML Message Service Specification Version
2.0".

[MIKE] - Changed
> 341: spelling ("available")

[MIKE] - Changed

> 356: Describe "Req Level" column and values.

[MIKE] - Changed

> 360: First page of table has different font sizes than the rest, and
> forced line breaks in the Assertion column.

[MIKE] - Changed

> req_id_1, req_id_2: Need gray shading.

[MIKE] - Changed

> funreq_id_5: Needs green shading (optional).

[MIKE] - Changed

> 366: Label as "(Non-Normative)".

[MIKE] - Changed

> 382: "a an".

[MIKE] - Changed

> 380, 419: Level-3 Headers are not numbered.  Also later in document.

[MIKE] - Changed

> 436: Also explain why some funreqs do not appear in the ATS, and list
> them (unless there are too many).

[MIKE] - Changed

> testcase_24: funreq_id_24 missing number.
> testcase_53: misnumbered.
> testcase_68: misnumbered.
> testcase_74-testcase_90: check numbering (duplication).
> testcase_116: row shading.
> testcase_141: row shading.
> testcase_206: row shading.
> testcase_162-testcase_176: urn references.

[MIKE] - All Changed

> --Pete
>
> Michael Kass wrote:
> > Jacques and all,
> >
> >    Attahed is the ZIP file of all ebXML MS 2.0 Conformance Testing
> > Material to date.
> > Included are :
> >
> > Conformance Test Suite Specification ( including Test Requirements and
> > Abstract Test Suite)
> > Updated Annotated MS Specification (illustraing Test Requirement
Coverage)