Subject: some late feedback...(on MS conf)

Title: some late feedback...(on MS conf)

Mike and all:

Quick feedback on MS conf spec (will send more later):

1. need more names in "reviewers" section

2. Profiles section need more exposure (a full section, not header 3), and we'll need a
conforming profile document pointing to the right reqs. We may need to re-discuss a bit the
profile defs (ping/pong/status svc place, syncReply options)

3. Test cases for multi-hop still use the "concrete" syntax (GetMessage...)

4. The wording of some test reqs is not concrete enough, in terms of testable assertion
(see reqs 6, 7: "the MSH accepts the message", we need to say something more concrete,
like: passes to application without generating an error.)

5. In Test Cases: would correlation based on Conv ID be sufficient, for associating req-resp?
(instead of MesgID / RefToMesgID)
(not sure we can always assume the Test Driver can know, as an app, the MesgID that are generated by its MSH)