Subject: Conformance Test Case Coverage - Issues to be Resolved

Title: next meeting ?
To all,

   Attached is the Test Case Coverage document for those conformance test requirements where
the specification, the nature of the test ( application vs. MSH testing ) or the Test Framework itself
is an issue regarding testability.
  I integrated comments from the last conference call, but I believe that we still need a further iteration
on these, as we did not get to cover all of the requirements at issue.

  Those covered in the last call include:

86
86
87