Subject: Re: Minutes from conf call of 14 August 2003, and next scheduled conf call

Title: minutes
Jacques,

    I reserved a conference call for next Monday, am awaiting confirmation, so no need for you to
sponsor this call.  The proposed agenda looks good to me, with the addition of the one item below.
   I'll publish an updated MS Conformance Test Suite specification based upon the discussion of the last 2 weeks.

   I am also updating the abstract and executable test suite to match our resolutions concerning
test case coverage of requirements.

   One itme to add to the agenda is the discussion of REGREP participation in test requirement
writing.  I saw Farrukh's email with some sample test requirements, but have not responded.
That is the only item that I would like to add to the agenda.

   I'll post the conf call information as soon as I get it ( should be tomorrow ).

Thanks,
Mike

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 7:25 PM

Mike and all:

Thanks for folowing-up on this... Mike, I can set-up the call if you want (unless it is already "in the mail" on your side)

Possible agenda (please update as needed):

Agenda Monday Aug 18:

1. Status of MS conformance test suite spec. (Mike Kass editor)
- Gal assessment of current draft of MS conf test suite. Overview of remaining issues.
- test requirements and their test coverage: comments on Pete/Monica/Mike doc.
- ordering / partitioning based on config/CPA? (how to avoid too many reconfigs)
- conformance profiles or levels (detailed content?)

2. BPSS test update (Serm K., Monica M.):
- BSI testing definition.
- what cooperation/feedback with/to the BPSS team (emphasis on testing operations).
- The "BCF" concept (business collaboration Framework) ..

3. Implementers corner, and PR:
- Drake Certivo test driver status.
- IIC members demo (Test Framework, test suites) at XML 2003, 7-12 December