Subject: Latest MS Conformance Test Suite document, ready for review

Title: call this morning: agenda
Jacques and all,

   Here is the latest IIC MS 2.0 Conformance Test Suite.  I edited all of the XPath Abstract Test Cases to be "well formed",
also fixed some of the Test Case logic for doing message filtering.  I feel that this document is ready for review and vote.

   The executable test cases need to be reworked due to changes in the abstract test cases, but that should not interfere
with the vote on the main document, in my opinion.

Regards,
Mike

IIC_MS_Conformance_TestSuite_V0.92.zip