Subject: about 3.5 in spec

Title: about 3.5 in spec

Mike:

Looking again at 3.5 in the conformance spec, I feel we cannot just take it out
and move it to the non normative executable test suite:
a lot in it is directly relevant to the abstract test cases:

Section 3.5.1: is really T.Fmk-dependent (does not belong in the normative part of the spec)
3.5.2: just need a more "abstract" version of it in the test suite spec, not referencing T.Fmk 1.0.
(remove ref to Test Driver)
3,5,4: seems relevant to abstract test suite...as the mapping to CPA is part of defining the test suite.
3.5.5: these CPA specifications are also part of the abstract test suite: they are referenced by
the abstract test cases.

So maybe it only needs a light clean-up. table in 3.5.2 can be moved
to executable doc, but I feel a more abstract version of it (removing Test Driver column...) is still be needed here.

Opinion?