Subject: volunteer to host Monday call?

Title: volunteer to host Monday call?

All:

A reminder that the email voting period opens this Monday, ending Monday 13th,
for approving the ebMS Conformance test suite 1.0 as a committee draft (see my previous mail)

As I'll be unable to host/attend Monday call, is there anyone to host and chair it?

(Monica? Mike?...)

tentative agenda could include:

- Dec 7-12 demo(s)
- Test Framework upgrades
- test requirements for next ebXML specs (RR, BPSS)
- non-normative material for ebMS conformance test suite (the "executable" test suite)