Subject: [ebxml-iic] Participation criteria for XML 2003 demo

I have received a question from Dee Schur, OASIS, about participation in
the IDEAlliance interoperability demonstrations.  The participants I have:

   1. Drake Certivo
   2. NCA
   3. eBES (Ponton Consulting, TIE or Seeburger)
   4. Others?

I also need any other proposed participants. In addition, for everyone
who plans to participate, I need to provide how much time we need for
the demonstration.
Suggestion: 1 hour.

Please advise so we can get back with Dee. Thanks.